The number of applicants for UAE/Dubai residence visas is also growing, and the request for residency in Dubai is growing. If your employer gives you a sponsorship, you can get a residence in Dubai. Still, the residence visa must be renewed every three years. You can also buy real estate in the Emirates to live in Dubai. You can also open a bank account in Dubai after you have earned your residence.
Who is eligible to apply for UAE/Dubai residence Visa?
A foreigner looking to obtain a residency permit in the UAE has many criteria. Conditions that apply to an applicant also depend on the nationality of the applicant. When applying for a Dubai residency permit, the following situation must be completely comfortable:
- Citizens from non-Gulf Cooperation Council countries must apply for residence permits following your travel to Dubai.
- The employer shall apply for a visa on behalf of the foreign citizen to obtain a residency visa via jobs.
- Visa for residency is required activities such as setting up a Dubai bank account or purchasing products such as cars.
- Passport validity must be at least six months in the case of the Dubai residency visa applications.
Get residence through employment.
When foreign citizens start to work for a business in Dubai, they commonly apply for residency.
Suppose the employer submits a foreign citizen’s application for an entrance visa. In that case, the company should also seek permission to recruit foreigners and request a business license in Dubai. Foreigners supporting family members for a Dubai Residential Visa shall, if the sponsor’s employer gives accommodation or over 4,000 AED per month, have a month’s income exceeding AED 3,000 if the sponsor owns their own house.
Get a residency by registering a company.
You may also live in Dubai by registering an organization or company in the Emirates. As a foreign citizen, you are allowed to remain a shareholder in a local business and recruit workers in the emirate with this residency visa.
Documents necessary for residency applicants
- A request form is required.
- Copies of valid passports
- The license of the driver
- Certificate of birth
- If you’re married, a marriage certificate.
- Copies of all qualifications in education and training
Before entering the job, the candidate must also receive a medical examination. Each time a residence permit is extended, a medical test is required.
Process of obtaining UAE/Dubai Residence Visa
The process will be the following when you obtain the visa as the company owner:
- Corporation Registration
- Securing a passport (the company’s immigration card that allows you to apply for a visa)
- Authorization for entry (a prerequisite of a resident visa, which is done at its initial stage)
- Identify Emirates and conduct medical tests.
- Stamp your passport with your visa
Your presence is required at the medical check and Emirates ID application and visa deflation. Your passport will be taken for stamping at the immigration office. Before the procedure is finished, you will not leave the UAE.